Woburn Recreation Department
Skip to nav
Summer Pool Pass
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
The Recreation Department operates outdoor swimming pools at 3 different locations during the summer months.
Dates and hours are subject to change depending on Lifeguard availability
Normal Scheduled Pool Hours
Monday - Friday 11:15am - 6:45pm
Saturday 11:15am - 4:45pm
Sunday 12:15pm - 4:45pm
*Please check the main page of www.woburnrec.com for any closures or updated pool hours.
- Cox Pool located on Green Street (in front of the Shamrock Elementary School)
This location has a 2ft Wading pool in addition to the deep end pool
- Rocco Schelzi Pool located on Main Street (Ferullo Field next to St. Anthony’s Church)
- Golden Pool located on Central Street (Leland Park off of Washington Street)
Pool Pass Fees Summer 2023
The pools are open to Woburn Residents only and you must purchase a season pool pass at the Recreation Department or Online.
Registration Prices for Pool Passes
Family Pass (2 adults 3 children): $75 *additional child $10 (max 3 extra)
Adult Pass: $25
Child Pass: $20
Senior Pass: $15
Information regarding Family Pool Passes
A Family Pass is considered 2 Adults & 3 Children. You may purchase additional passes (up to 3) to accommodate additional children in your immediate family. Family passes are for your immediate family members are not allowed to be split between neighbors, friends, etc.
New this year we will mail pool pass tags for your card as long as you have purchased this years pool pass online and have previously purchased pool passes in past summers.
To have your pool pass tag mailed you must e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
2. Plan purchased (i.e. Family plan, Adult plan, child, etc)
3. # of Adults & # of Children (Family plan is only 2 adults and 3 children and they must reside in your household. If you need additional members you must purchase them)
4. Address to be mailed to
5. Do you still have your old pool pass card (yes or no)
Any new members registering for a pool pass this season you must come into the Recreation office and show proof of residency to get your initial pool pass.